Salary offered for a full-time associate position at Boston law firm Gilbert & O'Bryan LLP, advertised on Boston College Law School's job site
Applicants for the job so far
Annual pay for a full-time worker earning the federal minimum wage of $7.25, with four weeks of vacation
Source: Boston Business Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The 7 best Halloween-themed editorial cartoons
- How science can help you survive scary movies
Subscribe to the Week