Salary offered for a full-time associate position at Boston law firm Gilbert & O'Bryan LLP, advertised on Boston College Law School's job site
Applicants for the job so far
Annual pay for a full-time worker earning the federal minimum wage of $7.25, with four weeks of vacation
Source: Boston Business Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
- How to flirt, according to science
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- This Japanese toilet should make Americans very worried
Subscribe to the Week