Salary offered for a full-time associate position at Boston law firm Gilbert & O'Bryan LLP, advertised on Boston College Law School's job site
Applicants for the job so far
Annual pay for a full-time worker earning the federal minimum wage of $7.25, with four weeks of vacation
Source: Boston Business Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
Subscribe to the Week