Salary offered for a full-time associate position at Boston law firm Gilbert & O'Bryan LLP, advertised on Boston College Law School's job site
Applicants for the job so far
Annual pay for a full-time worker earning the federal minimum wage of $7.25, with four weeks of vacation
Source: Boston Business Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week