Salary offered for a full-time associate position at Boston law firm Gilbert & O'Bryan LLP, advertised on Boston College Law School's job site
Applicants for the job so far
Annual pay for a full-time worker earning the federal minimum wage of $7.25, with four weeks of vacation
Source: Boston Business Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Rise of the machines
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Ban PowerPoint!
- It's time to kill school picture day
- 10 things you need to know today: October 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week