bus driver is suing a Connecticut hospital, claiming that the staff watched a baseball game instead of treating his persistent erection. Daren Scott went to the Yale–New Haven hospital with a painful erection that had lasted four hours. For an hour, he claims, "the staff, including the physicians, continued to watch the baseball game and ignore plaintiff's condition," resulting in lasting damage.
- Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson insulted African-Americans, too
- Batman vs. Superman: Everything we know so far
- The way Hillary can win in 2016
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2013
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- ObamaCare's pajama hipster ad is weak. But the backlash is much worse.
- Was Johannes Gutenberg a 15th-century con man?
- Yes, the NBA's Eastern Conference sucks. No, we shouldn't abolish conferences.
- Will Democrats clean up in 2014 gubernatorial races?
Subscribe to the Week