Percent of Americans age 19 to 29 who lacked health insurance at some point in 2011
Percent of those insurance-less Americans who said coverage was simply too costly
Young adults between 19 and 25 who were able to stay on or join their parents' health plans in 2011 thanks to ObamaCare
Sources: Commonwealth Fund, CBS News
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Acxiom Corp: The 'faceless organization that knows everything about you'
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week