Percent of Americans age 19 to 29 who lacked health insurance at some point in 2011
Percent of those insurance-less Americans who said coverage was simply too costly
Young adults between 19 and 25 who were able to stay on or join their parents' health plans in 2011 thanks to ObamaCare
Sources: Commonwealth Fund, CBS News
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
Subscribe to the Week