Percent of Americans age 19 to 29 who lacked health insurance at some point in 2011
Percent of those insurance-less Americans who said coverage was simply too costly
Young adults between 19 and 25 who were able to stay on or join their parents' health plans in 2011 thanks to ObamaCare
Sources: Commonwealth Fund, CBS News
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week