Percent of Americans age 19 to 29 who lacked health insurance at some point in 2011
Percent of those insurance-less Americans who said coverage was simply too costly
Young adults between 19 and 25 who were able to stay on or join their parents' health plans in 2011 thanks to ObamaCare
Sources: Commonwealth Fund, CBS News
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
Subscribe to the Week