Percent of Americans age 19 to 29 who lacked health insurance at some point in 2011
Percent of those insurance-less Americans who said coverage was simply too costly
Young adults between 19 and 25 who were able to stay on or join their parents' health plans in 2011 thanks to ObamaCare
Sources: Commonwealth Fund, CBS News
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
Subscribe to the Week