Percent of Americans age 19 to 29 who lacked health insurance at some point in 2011
Percent of those insurance-less Americans who said coverage was simply too costly
Young adults between 19 and 25 who were able to stay on or join their parents' health plans in 2011 thanks to ObamaCare
Sources: Commonwealth Fund, CBS News
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week