In a typographical error that reverberated all over the internet, the Romney campaign unveiled a new iPhone app on June 6 with the all-important word "America" misspelled. The app was supposed to be "a fun, easy way to showcase support" for the Republican presidential nominee, said Romney digital director Zac Moffatt. Better luck next time.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week