In a typographical error that reverberated all over the internet, the Romney campaign unveiled a new iPhone app on June 6 with the all-important word "America" misspelled. The app was supposed to be "a fun, easy way to showcase support" for the Republican presidential nominee, said Romney digital director Zac Moffatt. Better luck next time.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to live a long life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week