n a typographical error that reverberated all over the internet, the Romney campaign unveiled a new iPhone app on June 6 with the all-important word "America" misspelled. The app was supposed to be "a fun, easy way to showcase support" for the Republican presidential nominee, said Romney digital director Zac Moffatt. Better luck next time.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- The executioners' lament
Subscribe to the Week