Hold me tight
The first lady hugs it out — and more revealing moments on the trail
During a Virginia campaign stop with her husband, First Lady Michelle Obama visits Mom's Apple Pie Bakery in Occoquan, Va., where she embraces 6-year-old Sydney Trapp.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week