Hold me tight
The first lady hugs it out — and more revealing moments on the trail
During a Virginia campaign stop with her husband, First Lady Michelle Obama visits Mom's Apple Pie Bakery in Occoquan, Va., where she embraces 6-year-old Sydney Trapp.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- What the media gets wrong about Jeb Bush
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week