Hold me tight
The first lady hugs it out — and more revealing moments on the trail
During a Virginia campaign stop with her husband, First Lady Michelle Obama visits Mom's Apple Pie Bakery in Occoquan, Va., where she embraces 6-year-old Sydney Trapp.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- How to make salads for reluctant salad eaters
Subscribe to the Week