ow you don't have to be a superhero only in your notebook doodlings. A Personalized Superhero Action Figure ($125) uses 3-D printing to attach a "Mini-Me" version of your own noggin to the body of any one of several comic-book heroes, from Captain America to Wonder Girl. Just send in two photos of your head — one taken in profile, one straight on. When your package arrives, pop out the head of the original action figure, sub in your own, and Super You is ready for action. But because the heads aren't water-resistant, you'll still be useless if Barbie suffers a shipwreck in the bathtub. Source: CNET
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The worrying rise of the anti-vaccination movement
Subscribe to the Week