Now you don't have to be a superhero only in your notebook doodlings. A Personalized Superhero Action Figure ($125) uses 3-D printing to attach a "Mini-Me" version of your own noggin to the body of any one of several comic-book heroes, from Captain America to Wonder Girl. Just send in two photos of your head — one taken in profile, one straight on. When your package arrives, pop out the head of the original action figure, sub in your own, and Super You is ready for action. But because the heads aren't water-resistant, you'll still be useless if Barbie suffers a shipwreck in the bathtub. Source: CNET
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 26, 2014
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
Subscribe to the Week