Now you don't have to be a superhero only in your notebook doodlings. A Personalized Superhero Action Figure ($125) uses 3-D printing to attach a "Mini-Me" version of your own noggin to the body of any one of several comic-book heroes, from Captain America to Wonder Girl. Just send in two photos of your head — one taken in profile, one straight on. When your package arrives, pop out the head of the original action figure, sub in your own, and Super You is ready for action. But because the heads aren't water-resistant, you'll still be useless if Barbie suffers a shipwreck in the bathtub. Source: CNET
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
Subscribe to the Week