Mitt Romney's six-state "Believe in America" bus tour kicked off June 15, and among the several hundred locals who greeted him at a Day 2 stop in Weatherly, Penn., was this man — who conveyed his tepid support for the Republican presidential candidate by broadcasting his undying devotion to the Gipper.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
Subscribe to the Week