Mitt Romney's six-state "Believe in America" bus tour kicked off June 15, and among the several hundred locals who greeted him at a Day 2 stop in Weatherly, Penn., was this man — who conveyed his tepid support for the Republican presidential candidate by broadcasting his undying devotion to the Gipper.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Could better U.S.-Cuban relations thwart baseball's human smuggling problem?
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
Subscribe to the Week