Mitt Romney's six-state "Believe in America" bus tour kicked off June 15, and among the several hundred locals who greeted him at a Day 2 stop in Weatherly, Penn., was this man — who conveyed his tepid support for the Republican presidential candidate by broadcasting his undying devotion to the Gipper.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- Boyhood's refreshingly unsentimental take on motherhood
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week