An aide carries President Obama's golf clubs to a helicopter as the commander-in-chief prepares to leave Chicago for Los Cabos, Mexico. The golf-loving president (he recently completed his 100th round since moving into the White House) joined other world leaders in Mexico for a G20 summit to discuss the European debt crisis — and perhaps squeeze in a round of golf.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
Subscribe to the Week