An aide carries President Obama's golf clubs to a helicopter as the commander-in-chief prepares to leave Chicago for Los Cabos, Mexico. The golf-loving president (he recently completed his 100th round since moving into the White House) joined other world leaders in Mexico for a G20 summit to discuss the European debt crisis — and perhaps squeeze in a round of golf.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Rise of the machines
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- It's time to kill school picture day
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
Subscribe to the Week