n aide carries President Obama's golf clubs to a helicopter as the commander-in-chief prepares to leave Chicago for Los Cabos, Mexico. The golf-loving president (he recently completed his 100th round since moving into the White House) joined other world leaders in Mexico for a G20 summit to discuss the European debt crisis — and perhaps squeeze in a round of golf.
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
Did God have a wife?
- The 2014 World Cup draw: Team U.S.A. is screwed
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
Subscribe to the Week