Who says the humble pizza isn't fit for One Percenters? Steveston Pizza Company, an eatery in Vancouver, has a pie on its menu that costs $450. The super-high-end "C6" pizza is topped with lobster thermidor and black Alaska cod, with a side of Russian osetra caviar. Too rich for your blood? A budget alternative with roasted garlic, Icelandic scampi, smoked steelhead, and lobster ratatouille will set you back a mere $120. Or you could just get a large pepperoni pie for $17. Source: Yahoo News
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week