Who says the humble pizza isn't fit for One Percenters? Steveston Pizza Company, an eatery in Vancouver, has a pie on its menu that costs $450. The super-high-end "C6" pizza is topped with lobster thermidor and black Alaska cod, with a side of Russian osetra caviar. Too rich for your blood? A budget alternative with roasted garlic, Icelandic scampi, smoked steelhead, and lobster ratatouille will set you back a mere $120. Or you could just get a large pepperoni pie for $17. Source: Yahoo News
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 26, 2014
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
Subscribe to the Week