Who says the humble pizza isn't fit for One Percenters? Steveston Pizza Company, an eatery in Vancouver, has a pie on its menu that costs $450. The super-high-end "C6" pizza is topped with lobster thermidor and black Alaska cod, with a side of Russian osetra caviar. Too rich for your blood? A budget alternative with roasted garlic, Icelandic scampi, smoked steelhead, and lobster ratatouille will set you back a mere $120. Or you could just get a large pepperoni pie for $17. Source: Yahoo News
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
Subscribe to the Week