Who says the humble pizza isn't fit for One Percenters? Steveston Pizza Company, an eatery in Vancouver, has a pie on its menu that costs $450. The super-high-end "C6" pizza is topped with lobster thermidor and black Alaska cod, with a side of Russian osetra caviar. Too rich for your blood? A budget alternative with roasted garlic, Icelandic scampi, smoked steelhead, and lobster ratatouille will set you back a mere $120. Or you could just get a large pepperoni pie for $17. Source: Yahoo News
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
Subscribe to the Week