Percent of British office workers who continue toiling away via smartphones and other devices after leaving the office
Minutes a day they spend working while technically off-duty
Percentage of Boston Consulting Group managers who sleep with their cellphones
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- What is Jebonomics?
Subscribe to the Week