woman takes cover beneath a table at Mapleside Farms in Brunswick, Ohio, where Mitt Romney stopped on June 17 to speak to supporters and enjoy a (rather soggy) pancake breakfast. The purveyors at Mapleside prepared 10,000 pancakes and provided 100 gallons of syrup for the GOP presidential candidate's visit. The rain drove away some of the event's estimated 2,900 attendees.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week