A woman takes cover beneath a table at Mapleside Farms in Brunswick, Ohio, where Mitt Romney stopped on June 17 to speak to supporters and enjoy a (rather soggy) pancake breakfast. The purveyors at Mapleside prepared 10,000 pancakes and provided 100 gallons of syrup for the GOP presidential candidate's visit. The rain drove away some of the event's estimated 2,900 attendees.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- What if The Purge was real?
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week