woman takes cover beneath a table at Mapleside Farms in Brunswick, Ohio, where Mitt Romney stopped on June 17 to speak to supporters and enjoy a (rather soggy) pancake breakfast. The purveyors at Mapleside prepared 10,000 pancakes and provided 100 gallons of syrup for the GOP presidential candidate's visit. The rain drove away some of the event's estimated 2,900 attendees.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- How Lululemon went sour
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The hotel of enlightenment
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
Subscribe to the Week