A job seeker is suing the Voss Lighting Co. of Nebraska, claiming he was rejected because he hadn't been "born again." Edward Wolfe says his interviewer asked for details on how he'd been "saved," and became "agitated" when Wolfe said he hadn't been. Voss says the applicant it hired instead of Wolfe simply "had more lighting product experience."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Saudi Arabia is trying to sabotage America's shale oil boom
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
Subscribe to the Week