Percent of beer sold in cans, which are cheaper than bottles, in 2011, up from 48 percent in 2007
Percent decline in beer consumption overall since the Great Recession began
Pints of beer consumed by the average U.S. adult in 2011, down from 174 in 2008
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Paul Ryan's anti-poverty plan is another sign of life in the GOP
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
Subscribe to the Week