Percent of beer sold in cans, which are cheaper than bottles, in 2011, up from 48 percent in 2007
Percent decline in beer consumption overall since the Great Recession began
Pints of beer consumed by the average U.S. adult in 2011, down from 174 in 2008
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Did God have a wife?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
8 Facebook misfires that ruined lives
Subscribe to the Week