Percent of beer sold in cans, which are cheaper than bottles, in 2011, up from 48 percent in 2007
Percent decline in beer consumption overall since the Great Recession began
Pints of beer consumed by the average U.S. adult in 2011, down from 174 in 2008
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week