Percent of beer sold in cans, which are cheaper than bottles, in 2011, up from 48 percent in 2007
Percent decline in beer consumption overall since the Great Recession began
Pints of beer consumed by the average U.S. adult in 2011, down from 174 in 2008
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- The one simple thing that can make you much more impressive
Subscribe to the Week