A taped 'X' marks the spot for former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney as introductions are made at a rally in Cornwall, Pa., on June 16. The stop was one of many during Romney's six-state "Believe in America" bus tour, during which the GOP presidential candidate tried to connect with undecided voters and brush up on his "small talk" skills.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop your unpatriotic fearmongering over ISIS
- How to improve your workplace culture
Subscribe to the Week