iven that fishing and grilling so often go together, "it only makes sense" that someone finally decided to build a floating grill. Hammacher Schlemmer's Barbecue Dining Boat ($50,000) puts a 24-inch charcoal grill at the center of a round vessel that seats 10 within its polyethylene hull. With its 30-watt electric trolling motor, this "pleasure cruise in a box" can reach speeds of up to 2.5 mph and keep a party in motion for several hours. That should be plenty of time to work out a menu, whatever the catch of the day. Source: CNET
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 10 things you need to know today: April 17, 2014
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week