Given that fishing and grilling so often go together, "it only makes sense" that someone finally decided to build a floating grill. Hammacher Schlemmer's Barbecue Dining Boat ($50,000) puts a 24-inch charcoal grill at the center of a round vessel that seats 10 within its polyethylene hull. With its 30-watt electric trolling motor, this "pleasure cruise in a box" can reach speeds of up to 2.5 mph and keep a party in motion for several hours. That should be plenty of time to work out a menu, whatever the catch of the day. Source: CNET
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week