Given that fishing and grilling so often go together, "it only makes sense" that someone finally decided to build a floating grill. Hammacher Schlemmer's Barbecue Dining Boat ($50,000) puts a 24-inch charcoal grill at the center of a round vessel that seats 10 within its polyethylene hull. With its 30-watt electric trolling motor, this "pleasure cruise in a box" can reach speeds of up to 2.5 mph and keep a party in motion for several hours. That should be plenty of time to work out a menu, whatever the catch of the day. Source: CNET
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- You're reheating pizza wrong
Subscribe to the Week