Given that fishing and grilling so often go together, "it only makes sense" that someone finally decided to build a floating grill. Hammacher Schlemmer's Barbecue Dining Boat ($50,000) puts a 24-inch charcoal grill at the center of a round vessel that seats 10 within its polyethylene hull. With its 30-watt electric trolling motor, this "pleasure cruise in a box" can reach speeds of up to 2.5 mph and keep a party in motion for several hours. That should be plenty of time to work out a menu, whatever the catch of the day. Source: CNET
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Why America needs more billionaires
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week