Given that fishing and grilling so often go together, "it only makes sense" that someone finally decided to build a floating grill. Hammacher Schlemmer's Barbecue Dining Boat ($50,000) puts a 24-inch charcoal grill at the center of a round vessel that seats 10 within its polyethylene hull. With its 30-watt electric trolling motor, this "pleasure cruise in a box" can reach speeds of up to 2.5 mph and keep a party in motion for several hours. That should be plenty of time to work out a menu, whatever the catch of the day. Source: CNET
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week