embers of the media wait outside the U.S. Supreme Court in the early morning hours of June 28 — shortly before the court ruled to uphold most of the Affordable Care Act, President Obama's sweeping health care law. Obama called the decision a victory for "people all over this country," while GOP challenger Mitt Romney reiterated his vow to repeal it if he is elected president in November.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week