Members of the media wait outside the U.S. Supreme Court in the early morning hours of June 28 — shortly before the court ruled to uphold most of the Affordable Care Act, President Obama's sweeping health care law. Obama called the decision a victory for "people all over this country," while GOP challenger Mitt Romney reiterated his vow to repeal it if he is elected president in November.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week