fter a neighbor passed gas outside his apartment door, New Jersey resident Daniel Collins Jr. allegedly pulled a .32 caliber Taurus revolver and said, "I'm going to put a hole in your head." Collins, 72, and the gassy unidentified victim, 47, had apparently been feuding over "noise complaints" for some time. Collins, who was arrested, denies brandishing a pistol.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week