After a neighbor passed gas outside his apartment door, New Jersey resident Daniel Collins Jr. allegedly pulled a .32 caliber Taurus revolver and said, "I'm going to put a hole in your head." Collins, 72, and the gassy unidentified victim, 47, had apparently been feuding over "noise complaints" for some time. Collins, who was arrested, denies brandishing a pistol.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
Subscribe to the Week