fter a neighbor passed gas outside his apartment door, New Jersey resident Daniel Collins Jr. allegedly pulled a .32 caliber Taurus revolver and said, "I'm going to put a hole in your head." Collins, 72, and the gassy unidentified victim, 47, had apparently been feuding over "noise complaints" for some time. Collins, who was arrested, denies brandishing a pistol.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The secrets of happy families
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
- 13 countries where gay marriage is legal [Updated]
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week