After a neighbor passed gas outside his apartment door, New Jersey resident Daniel Collins Jr. allegedly pulled a .32 caliber Taurus revolver and said, "I'm going to put a hole in your head." Collins, 72, and the gassy unidentified victim, 47, had apparently been feuding over "noise complaints" for some time. Collins, who was arrested, denies brandishing a pistol.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why we can't educate racism away
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The best TV shows we watched in 2014
- The dangerous message of The Hunger Games
When Americans banned Christmas
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I lost all my money
- Oil prices have nosedived — why aren't airfares doing the same?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 25, 2014
- How to be much happier
Subscribe to the Week