Mitt Romney presents devoted supporter Jim Wilson with a new truck in Sterling, Va., on June 27. Wilson, who has dutifully followed Romney around the country to attend campaign events, recently lost his truck in a fire. "We were grateful that [Jim] was unharmed in the fire, and wanted to help him fulfill his commitment to return to the trail as soon as possible," said Romney campaign spokesman Ryan Williams.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
Subscribe to the Week