Mitt Romney presents devoted supporter Jim Wilson with a new truck in Sterling, Va., on June 27. Wilson, who has dutifully followed Romney around the country to attend campaign events, recently lost his truck in a fire. "We were grateful that [Jim] was unharmed in the fire, and wanted to help him fulfill his commitment to return to the trail as soon as possible," said Romney campaign spokesman Ryan Williams.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
Subscribe to the Week