Mitt Romney presents devoted supporter Jim Wilson with a new truck in Sterling, Va., on June 27. Wilson, who has dutifully followed Romney around the country to attend campaign events, recently lost his truck in a fire. "We were grateful that [Jim] was unharmed in the fire, and wanted to help him fulfill his commitment to return to the trail as soon as possible," said Romney campaign spokesman Ryan Williams.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- 10 things you need to know today: August 30, 2014
- Girls on Film: Belle is one of the most groundbreaking, joyous movies of the summer
Subscribe to the Week