bama campaign staff prepare the stage for the president's July 5 event at the Wolcott House Museum Complex in Maumee, Ohio. Obama, who traveled by bus through Northern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania for his ''Betting on America'' campaign tour, talked up his administration's efforts to improve the economy by creating manufacturing jobs and rescuing the auto industry.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- What liberals get wrong about having kids
Subscribe to the Week