Obama campaign staff prepare the stage for the president's July 5 event at the Wolcott House Museum Complex in Maumee, Ohio. Obama, who traveled by bus through Northern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania for his ''Betting on America'' campaign tour, talked up his administration's efforts to improve the economy by creating manufacturing jobs and rescuing the auto industry.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
Subscribe to the Week