f you're too restless to put down roots on your own private island, why not consider a moveable one? Orsos Island ($6.5 million), a diesel-fueled house-yacht hybrid that's being sold as a manmade floating "island," features six bedrooms, an underwater karaoke suite, a barbecue, theater, jacuzzi, and even an aquarium. "Considering some billionaires are dropping hundreds of millions of dollars on their own islands," says Julie Zeveloff at Business Insider, $6.5 million for a "crazy artificial island" is almost a bargain. Source: CNN
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
The history of Santa Claus: 7 interesting facts
- Can you 3D print an Hermes handbag?
- Is it possible to live forever?
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- 11 languages spoken by 11 people or fewer
Subscribe to the Week