oung supporters of Mitt Romney march during the Wolfeboro Independence Day parade on July 4 in Wolfeboro, N.H. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee also walked in the parade, alongside wife Ann, their five sons, and some of their grandchildren. The Romneys spent the Independence Day holiday vacationing at their Granite State home.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week