Young supporters of Mitt Romney march during the Wolfeboro Independence Day parade on July 4 in Wolfeboro, N.H. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee also walked in the parade, alongside wife Ann, their five sons, and some of their grandchildren. The Romneys spent the Independence Day holiday vacationing at their Granite State home.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
Subscribe to the Week