Young supporters of Mitt Romney march during the Wolfeboro Independence Day parade on July 4 in Wolfeboro, N.H. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee also walked in the parade, alongside wife Ann, their five sons, and some of their grandchildren. The Romneys spent the Independence Day holiday vacationing at their Granite State home.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 10 soldiers welcomed home by very happy dogs
Subscribe to the Week