Young supporters of Mitt Romney march during the Wolfeboro Independence Day parade on July 4 in Wolfeboro, N.H. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee also walked in the parade, alongside wife Ann, their five sons, and some of their grandchildren. The Romneys spent the Independence Day holiday vacationing at their Granite State home.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- How to be a moral internet citizen on the often-immoral internet
- 7 common estate-planning mistakes
Subscribe to the Week