Young supporters of Mitt Romney march during the Wolfeboro Independence Day parade on July 4 in Wolfeboro, N.H. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee also walked in the parade, alongside wife Ann, their five sons, and some of their grandchildren. The Romneys spent the Independence Day holiday vacationing at their Granite State home.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week