When conservative Chief Justice John Roberts joined with the Supreme Court's liberal wing to uphold nearly all of ObamaCare, many on the Right furiously accused the George W. Bush-appointed justice of being a traitor to his party. Among the loudest critics: Mercurial media mogul Glenn Beck, who quickly introduced a new item to his online store. The "Coward" tee ($30) puts a spin on the iconic Obama "Hope" poster, and gives Americans angry over the ObamaCare decision a way to tell the world exactly who they blame.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
Subscribe to the Week