When conservative Chief Justice John Roberts joined with the Supreme Court's liberal wing to uphold nearly all of ObamaCare, many on the Right furiously accused the George W. Bush-appointed justice of being a traitor to his party. Among the loudest critics: Mercurial media mogul Glenn Beck, who quickly introduced a new item to his online store. The "Coward" tee ($30) puts a spin on the iconic Obama "Hope" poster, and gives Americans angry over the ObamaCare decision a way to tell the world exactly who they blame.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
Subscribe to the Week