When conservative Chief Justice John Roberts joined with the Supreme Court's liberal wing to uphold nearly all of ObamaCare, many on the Right furiously accused the George W. Bush-appointed justice of being a traitor to his party. Among the loudest critics: Mercurial media mogul Glenn Beck, who quickly introduced a new item to his online store. The "Coward" tee ($30) puts a spin on the iconic Obama "Hope" poster, and gives Americans angry over the ObamaCare decision a way to tell the world exactly who they blame.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week