When conservative Chief Justice John Roberts joined with the Supreme Court's liberal wing to uphold nearly all of ObamaCare, many on the Right furiously accused the George W. Bush-appointed justice of being a traitor to his party. Among the loudest critics: Mercurial media mogul Glenn Beck, who quickly introduced a new item to his online store. The "Coward" tee ($30) puts a spin on the iconic Obama "Hope" poster, and gives Americans angry over the ObamaCare decision a way to tell the world exactly who they blame.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week