When conservative Chief Justice John Roberts joined with the Supreme Court's liberal wing to uphold nearly all of ObamaCare, many on the Right furiously accused the George W. Bush-appointed justice of being a traitor to his party. Among the loudest critics: Mercurial media mogul Glenn Beck, who quickly introduced a new item to his online store. The "Coward" tee ($30) puts a spin on the iconic Obama "Hope" poster, and gives Americans angry over the ObamaCare decision a way to tell the world exactly who they blame.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The militarization of America’s police
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- This Indian meal service is so efficient it's the envy of FedEx
Subscribe to the Week