Percent of fourth-graders who say math class is often or always "too easy"
Percent of fourth-graders who say math class is sometimes too easy
Percent of fourth-graders who were deemed "proficient" on the nation's standardized math test
Source: USA Today
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- 10 things you need to know today: August 29, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week