othing zaps stress like a long, soothing shower. But what if you're too wiped to stay on your feet? Enter German luxury manufacturer Dornbracht and its Horizontal Shower ($35,000), which lets you lie down on a marble slab while six showerheads cascade you. The unit can be adjusted for temperature, intensity, and volume of water, and boasts "balancing," "energizing," and "de-stressing" pre-programmed "choreographies" of water. "Just don't fall asleep on your back with your mouth open," says Digital Trends. Source: ExecDigital
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
Subscribe to the Week