Nothing zaps stress like a long, soothing shower. But what if you're too wiped to stay on your feet? Enter German luxury manufacturer Dornbracht and its Horizontal Shower ($35,000), which lets you lie down on a marble slab while six showerheads cascade you. The unit can be adjusted for temperature, intensity, and volume of water, and boasts "balancing," "energizing," and "de-stressing" pre-programmed "choreographies" of water. "Just don't fall asleep on your back with your mouth open," says Digital Trends. Source: ExecDigital
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
Subscribe to the Week