Nothing zaps stress like a long, soothing shower. But what if you're too wiped to stay on your feet? Enter German luxury manufacturer Dornbracht and its Horizontal Shower ($35,000), which lets you lie down on a marble slab while six showerheads cascade you. The unit can be adjusted for temperature, intensity, and volume of water, and boasts "balancing," "energizing," and "de-stressing" pre-programmed "choreographies" of water. "Just don't fall asleep on your back with your mouth open," says Digital Trends. Source: ExecDigital
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- Congress' craven approach toward the war on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week