othing zaps stress like a long, soothing shower. But what if you're too wiped to stay on your feet? Enter German luxury manufacturer Dornbracht and its Horizontal Shower ($35,000), which lets you lie down on a marble slab while six showerheads cascade you. The unit can be adjusted for temperature, intensity, and volume of water, and boasts "balancing," "energizing," and "de-stressing" pre-programmed "choreographies" of water. "Just don't fall asleep on your back with your mouth open," says Digital Trends. Source: ExecDigital
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Entrepreneurs: A dying breed?
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
Subscribe to the Week