othing zaps stress like a long, soothing shower. But what if you're too wiped to stay on your feet? Enter German luxury manufacturer Dornbracht and its Horizontal Shower ($35,000), which lets you lie down on a marble slab while six showerheads cascade you. The unit can be adjusted for temperature, intensity, and volume of water, and boasts "balancing," "energizing," and "de-stressing" pre-programmed "choreographies" of water. "Just don't fall asleep on your back with your mouth open," says Digital Trends. Source: ExecDigital
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Did God have a wife?
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- 10 things you need to know today: December 9, 2013
- Watch SNL delightfully mess with all your childhood Christmas favorites
- Your financial to-do list for December
- The executioners' lament
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Homeland recap: 'Big Man in Tehran'
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week