A Mitt Romney staffer pokes his head out of the campaign's office in Arlington, Va., on July 13, threatening to call the police as a group of demonstrators organized by MoveOn.org block the entrance. The protesters' Caribbean-themed clothing is meant to critique Romney's opaque financial holdings in Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Groups across the country have delivered letters to the GOP candidate's offices demanding that Romney release more than just the two years worth of tax returns he has made public.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Don't hate the 'poor door'
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week