A Mitt Romney staffer pokes his head out of the campaign's office in Arlington, Va., on July 13, threatening to call the police as a group of demonstrators organized by MoveOn.org block the entrance. The protesters' Caribbean-themed clothing is meant to critique Romney's opaque financial holdings in Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Groups across the country have delivered letters to the GOP candidate's offices demanding that Romney release more than just the two years worth of tax returns he has made public.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The economics of Halloween: By the numbers
Subscribe to the Week