A Mitt Romney staffer pokes his head out of the campaign's office in Arlington, Va., on July 13, threatening to call the police as a group of demonstrators organized by MoveOn.org block the entrance. The protesters' Caribbean-themed clothing is meant to critique Romney's opaque financial holdings in Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Groups across the country have delivered letters to the GOP candidate's offices demanding that Romney release more than just the two years worth of tax returns he has made public.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why I got married — without a wedding
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- Why the Rubio-Lee tax plan is great politics — and great policy
- How to improve your workplace culture
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
Subscribe to the Week