A Mitt Romney staffer pokes his head out of the campaign's office in Arlington, Va., on July 13, threatening to call the police as a group of demonstrators organized by MoveOn.org block the entrance. The protesters' Caribbean-themed clothing is meant to critique Romney's opaque financial holdings in Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Groups across the country have delivered letters to the GOP candidate's offices demanding that Romney release more than just the two years worth of tax returns he has made public.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
Subscribe to the Week