A Mitt Romney staffer pokes his head out of the campaign's office in Arlington, Va., on July 13, threatening to call the police as a group of demonstrators organized by MoveOn.org block the entrance. The protesters' Caribbean-themed clothing is meant to critique Romney's opaque financial holdings in Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Groups across the country have delivered letters to the GOP candidate's offices demanding that Romney release more than just the two years worth of tax returns he has made public.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week