pioneering and arguably irreverent South Carolina funeral home is opening a Starbucks coffee store in its lobby. The baristas will wear Starbucks uniforms as they dispense lattes to mourners who need a little jolt. Funeral-home owner Chris Robinson says he hopes the new Coffee Corner will help customers relax and "get their minds off of what’s going on."
- The secrets of happy families
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Did God have a wife?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- 10 things you need to know today: December 9, 2013
Subscribe to the Week