As November nears, Obama's attacks on Mitt Romney's business record at Bain Capital have become increasingly vicious. From accusing Romney of being a job-killing outsourcer to blasting him for allegedly lying about the specific dates of his tenure at the company, the battle over Bain has led some conservative pundits to urge Romney to fire back with "a full-throated defense of capitalism." And now, capitalists can show their love for cold, hard cash with this "I $ Bain Capital" tee ($23.95).
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week