As November nears, Obama's attacks on Mitt Romney's business record at Bain Capital have become increasingly vicious. From accusing Romney of being a job-killing outsourcer to blasting him for allegedly lying about the specific dates of his tenure at the company, the battle over Bain has led some conservative pundits to urge Romney to fire back with "a full-throated defense of capitalism." And now, capitalists can show their love for cold, hard cash with this "I $ Bain Capital" tee ($23.95).
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- The safest seats are at the back of the plane — and 5 other surprising facts about airline crashes
Subscribe to the Week