s November nears, Obama's attacks on Mitt Romney's business record at Bain Capital have become increasingly vicious. From accusing Romney of being a job-killing outsourcer to blasting him for allegedly lying about the specific dates of his tenure at the company, the battle over Bain has led some conservative pundits to urge Romney to fire back with "a full-throated defense of capitalism." And now, capitalists can show their love for cold, hard cash with this "I $ Bain Capital" tee ($23.95).
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week