As November nears, Obama's attacks on Mitt Romney's business record at Bain Capital have become increasingly vicious. From accusing Romney of being a job-killing outsourcer to blasting him for allegedly lying about the specific dates of his tenure at the company, the battle over Bain has led some conservative pundits to urge Romney to fire back with "a full-throated defense of capitalism." And now, capitalists can show their love for cold, hard cash with this "I $ Bain Capital" tee ($23.95).
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week