ulgari's latest incarnation of the Serpenti watch bracelet (Price upon request, at 800-285-4274) extravagantly reimagines a classic accessory. The jeweler's snake-inspired timekeepers "were a hit when they were introduced in the late 1940s" and "have continued to rule the wrists of fashion icons through the years." (Elizabeth Taylor wore one on the set while filming Cleopatra.) The latest made-to-order line is available in 18-karat gold, white gold, or rose gold, with your choice of emerald, onyx, and sapphire. The watch face is "cunningly concealed" inside the serpent's head. Source: Harper's Bazaar
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
Subscribe to the Week