ci-fi junkies who half-seriously forecasted an imminent zombie apocalypse in the wake of disturbing news reports of cannibalism can rest easy, thanks to OpticsPlanet's Zombie Extermination, Research, and Operation Kit ($24,000). The pricey package will help you protect your delicious brain from the ravenous undead with a zombie-slicing knife, night-vision scope, thermal imaging camera, lab equipment, first aid kit, kevlar gloves, weapon sights, and in case you get thirsty, a "Battle Mug." Source: CNET
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
Subscribe to the Week