ci-fi junkies who half-seriously forecasted an imminent zombie apocalypse in the wake of disturbing news reports of cannibalism can rest easy, thanks to OpticsPlanet's Zombie Extermination, Research, and Operation Kit ($24,000). The pricey package will help you protect your delicious brain from the ravenous undead with a zombie-slicing knife, night-vision scope, thermal imaging camera, lab equipment, first aid kit, kevlar gloves, weapon sights, and in case you get thirsty, a "Battle Mug." Source: CNET
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
Subscribe to the Week