An anonymous fan slaps a Mitt Romney campaign sticker on the sign for Romney Street, a short artery in the London borough of Westminster in a quadrant bordered by Great Peter Street and Horseferry Road. Romney landed in Britain on July 25 to kick off his seven-day, three-country tour that will also take him to Poland and Israel.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
Subscribe to the Week