An anonymous fan slaps a Mitt Romney campaign sticker on the sign for Romney Street, a short artery in the London borough of Westminster in a quadrant bordered by Great Peter Street and Horseferry Road. Romney landed in Britain on July 25 to kick off his seven-day, three-country tour that will also take him to Poland and Israel.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How to be a moral internet citizen on the often-immoral internet
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: September 22, 2014
Subscribe to the Week