An anonymous fan slaps a Mitt Romney campaign sticker on the sign for Romney Street, a short artery in the London borough of Westminster in a quadrant bordered by Great Peter Street and Horseferry Road. Romney landed in Britain on July 25 to kick off his seven-day, three-country tour that will also take him to Poland and Israel.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
Subscribe to the Week