n anonymous fan slaps a Mitt Romney campaign sticker on the sign for Romney Street, a short artery in the London borough of Westminster in a quadrant bordered by Great Peter Street and Horseferry Road. Romney landed in Britain on July 25 to kick off his seven-day, three-country tour that will also take him to Poland and Israel.
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Did God have a wife?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 9, 2013
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Watch SNL delightfully mess with all your childhood Christmas favorites
- The executioners' lament
- Your financial to-do list for December
- Homeland recap: 'Big Man in Tehran'
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 strange things found in people's stomachs [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week