An anonymous fan slaps a Mitt Romney campaign sticker on the sign for Romney Street, a short artery in the London borough of Westminster in a quadrant bordered by Great Peter Street and Horseferry Road. Romney landed in Britain on July 25 to kick off his seven-day, three-country tour that will also take him to Poland and Israel.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
Subscribe to the Week