Mitt Romney touches the Western Wall — Judaism's holiest prayer site — in Jerusalem's old city on July 29. Romney, who rarely publicly discusses his own Mormon religion, visited Israel as the second stop on his foreign tour, which also took him to Britain and Poland.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop your unpatriotic fearmongering over ISIS
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
Subscribe to the Week