Mitt Romney touches the Western Wall — Judaism's holiest prayer site — in Jerusalem's old city on July 29. Romney, who rarely publicly discusses his own Mormon religion, visited Israel as the second stop on his foreign tour, which also took him to Britain and Poland.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
Subscribe to the Week