Mitt Romney touches the Western Wall — Judaism's holiest prayer site — in Jerusalem's old city on July 29. Romney, who rarely publicly discusses his own Mormon religion, visited Israel as the second stop on his foreign tour, which also took him to Britain and Poland.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- This week I learned your coin toss odds are better than you think, and more
Subscribe to the Week