itt Romney touches the Western Wall — Judaism's holiest prayer site — in Jerusalem's old city on July 29. Romney, who rarely publicly discusses his own Mormon religion, visited Israel as the second stop on his foreign tour, which also took him to Britain and Poland.
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The secrets of happy families
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week