aDonna Secrist, owner of The Squirrel's Den, a chocolate factory in Mansfield, Ohio, gives President Obama a sample of fudge to taste. "I actually had a dream about you coming here," employee Lia Brunetti, 19, told the POTUS during his unannounced stop. "You are literally making my dream come true." The president graciously conceded that she must be "psychic."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
Subscribe to the Week