LaDonna Secrist, owner of The Squirrel's Den, a chocolate factory in Mansfield, Ohio, gives President Obama a sample of fudge to taste. "I actually had a dream about you coming here," employee Lia Brunetti, 19, told the POTUS during his unannounced stop. "You are literally making my dream come true." The president graciously conceded that she must be "psychic."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week