LaDonna Secrist, owner of The Squirrel's Den, a chocolate factory in Mansfield, Ohio, gives President Obama a sample of fudge to taste. "I actually had a dream about you coming here," employee Lia Brunetti, 19, told the POTUS during his unannounced stop. "You are literally making my dream come true." The president graciously conceded that she must be "psychic."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- Puppies take the plunge
Subscribe to the Week