Mitt Romney hauls groceries away from Hunter's Shop and Save supermarket in Wolfeboro, N.H., on Aug. 6. Romney, who has a vacation home in New Hampshire, picked up bottled water, Wild Cherry Pepsi (note "wild"), and Greek yogurt. He told reporters, "I got some folks coming over today," leading some to speculate about whether his guests included his vice presidential pick — whom he has yet to announce.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week