itt Romney hauls groceries away from Hunter's Shop and Save supermarket in Wolfeboro, N.H., on Aug. 6. Romney, who has a vacation home in New Hampshire, picked up bottled water, Wild Cherry Pepsi (note "wild"), and Greek yogurt. He told reporters, "I got some folks coming over today," leading some to speculate about whether his guests included his vice presidential pick — whom he has yet to announce.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is American internet so slow?
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week