Mitt Romney hauls groceries away from Hunter's Shop and Save supermarket in Wolfeboro, N.H., on Aug. 6. Romney, who has a vacation home in New Hampshire, picked up bottled water, Wild Cherry Pepsi (note "wild"), and Greek yogurt. He told reporters, "I got some folks coming over today," leading some to speculate about whether his guests included his vice presidential pick — whom he has yet to announce.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Israel's quiet doomsday submarines are almost ready
- How languages are like food
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week