Mitt Romney hauls groceries away from Hunter's Shop and Save supermarket in Wolfeboro, N.H., on Aug. 6. Romney, who has a vacation home in New Hampshire, picked up bottled water, Wild Cherry Pepsi (note "wild"), and Greek yogurt. He told reporters, "I got some folks coming over today," leading some to speculate about whether his guests included his vice presidential pick — whom he has yet to announce.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why I got married — without a wedding
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- Why the Rubio-Lee tax plan is great politics — and great policy
- How to improve your workplace culture
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
Subscribe to the Week