Mitt Romney hauls groceries away from Hunter's Shop and Save supermarket in Wolfeboro, N.H., on Aug. 6. Romney, who has a vacation home in New Hampshire, picked up bottled water, Wild Cherry Pepsi (note "wild"), and Greek yogurt. He told reporters, "I got some folks coming over today," leading some to speculate about whether his guests included his vice presidential pick — whom he has yet to announce.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week