President Obama towers over a group of children while posing for a photo outside Lechonera El Barrio, a Latin American eatery in Orlando, Fla. Obama ordered a take-out plate of pulled pork and rice for $6, and stopped to pose with the kids, who were from a nearby summer program, before taking his grub to his waiting limo.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- The best books we read in 2014
- How I lost all my money
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to wrap a present with mathematical precision (and waste less paper)
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
Subscribe to the Week