President Obama towers over a group of children while posing for a photo outside Lechonera El Barrio, a Latin American eatery in Orlando, Fla. Obama ordered a take-out plate of pulled pork and rice for $6, and stopped to pose with the kids, who were from a nearby summer program, before taking his grub to his waiting limo.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- 5 deliciously creative oats recipes
Subscribe to the Week