resident Obama towers over a group of children while posing for a photo outside Lechonera El Barrio, a Latin American eatery in Orlando, Fla. Obama ordered a take-out plate of pulled pork and rice for $6, and stopped to pose with the kids, who were from a nearby summer program, before taking his grub to his waiting limo.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- How to make homemade marshmallow Peeps
Subscribe to the Week