President Obama towers over a group of children while posing for a photo outside Lechonera El Barrio, a Latin American eatery in Orlando, Fla. Obama ordered a take-out plate of pulled pork and rice for $6, and stopped to pose with the kids, who were from a nearby summer program, before taking his grub to his waiting limo.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
Subscribe to the Week