President Obama towers over a group of children while posing for a photo outside Lechonera El Barrio, a Latin American eatery in Orlando, Fla. Obama ordered a take-out plate of pulled pork and rice for $6, and stopped to pose with the kids, who were from a nearby summer program, before taking his grub to his waiting limo.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week