A Florida burrito restaurant is under fire for mocking illegal immigrants with the names of menu items. Robert Kapuschanski, owner of Lola's Burrito Joint, says that taking the "Wetback Willie" burrito off the menu in response to complaints was "the right thing to do, as a human being." So far, however, he has renamed neither the "Dirty Sanchez" burrito nor the "No Papers Shrimp."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week