A Florida burrito restaurant is under fire for mocking illegal immigrants with the names of menu items. Robert Kapuschanski, owner of Lola's Burrito Joint, says that taking the "Wetback Willie" burrito off the menu in response to complaints was "the right thing to do, as a human being." So far, however, he has renamed neither the "Dirty Sanchez" burrito nor the "No Papers Shrimp."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
Subscribe to the Week