A Florida burrito restaurant is under fire for mocking illegal immigrants with the names of menu items. Robert Kapuschanski, owner of Lola's Burrito Joint, says that taking the "Wetback Willie" burrito off the menu in response to complaints was "the right thing to do, as a human being." So far, however, he has renamed neither the "Dirty Sanchez" burrito nor the "No Papers Shrimp."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The militarization of America’s police
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- This Indian meal service is so efficient it's the envy of FedEx
Subscribe to the Week