A Florida burrito restaurant is under fire for mocking illegal immigrants with the names of menu items. Robert Kapuschanski, owner of Lola's Burrito Joint, says that taking the "Wetback Willie" burrito off the menu in response to complaints was "the right thing to do, as a human being." So far, however, he has renamed neither the "Dirty Sanchez" burrito nor the "No Papers Shrimp."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week