A Florida burrito restaurant is under fire for mocking illegal immigrants with the names of menu items. Robert Kapuschanski, owner of Lola's Burrito Joint, says that taking the "Wetback Willie" burrito off the menu in response to complaints was "the right thing to do, as a human being." So far, however, he has renamed neither the "Dirty Sanchez" burrito nor the "No Papers Shrimp."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
Subscribe to the Week