rones aren't just for nosy governments anymore. Get your own Spy Hawk RC glider ($400), equipped with a 3.5 megapixel camera, and you can live-stream footage to its controller, giving you a bird's-eye view as your drone glides through the sky over your unsuspecting neighbors. The drone, about two-feet-long, can handle a range of 2,000 feet and about 15 minutes of flight on a single charge. And don't worry about missing any action — particularly interesting discoveries can be saved to the Sky Hawk's 4GB SD card for later viewing. Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi dismantles another ObamaCare myth
- Is the Republican Party in danger of dying out?
Subscribe to the Week