Drones aren't just for nosy governments anymore. Get your own Spy Hawk RC glider ($400), equipped with a 3.5 megapixel camera, and you can live-stream footage to its controller, giving you a bird's-eye view as your drone glides through the sky over your unsuspecting neighbors. The drone, about two-feet-long, can handle a range of 2,000 feet and about 15 minutes of flight on a single charge. And don't worry about missing any action — particularly interesting discoveries can be saved to the Sky Hawk's 4GB SD card for later viewing. Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
Subscribe to the Week