ow do you walk your Wheaten Terrier if it's raining, and he digs in his paws? How do you get a portly Pomeranian to slim down? Consider the DogPacer ($499), a canine treadmill that its manufacturer bills, rather threateningly, as "your dog's other best friend." If the price seems high, you should know that an underwater doggie treadmill — for pets who prefer aquatic exercise — would set you back a cool $40,000. Source: Associated Press
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week