lack Diamond Nail Polish ($250,000), created by Azature, has attained bragging rights as the most expensive nail lacquer in history because the couture jeweler has produced a single bottle that contains 267 carats of real black diamonds. The price tag might be steep even for some of the glamorous clients who've worn Azature's jewelry, including Beyoncé, Miley Cyrus, and Scarlett Johansson. But that doesn't mean we're all shut out: Azature is also releasing a $25 department-store version. It’s said there will be a single black diamond in each bottle. Source: The Huffington Post
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week