lack Diamond Nail Polish ($250,000), created by Azature, has attained bragging rights as the most expensive nail lacquer in history because the couture jeweler has produced a single bottle that contains 267 carats of real black diamonds. The price tag might be steep even for some of the glamorous clients who've worn Azature's jewelry, including Beyoncé, Miley Cyrus, and Scarlett Johansson. But that doesn't mean we're all shut out: Azature is also releasing a $25 department-store version. It’s said there will be a single black diamond in each bottle. Source: The Huffington Post
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- The indignity of canine bath time
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- 'You and I' vs. 'You and me'
Subscribe to the Week