A Nevada man who wore a legally concealed weapon to the movies alarmed fellow patrons when he accidentally shot himself in the buttocks. Police say the unidentified man, whom they found at a hospital, told them he was adjusting the seat when the weapon fell and discharged. He apologized out loud, but several moviegoers called cops, reporting gunfire.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
Subscribe to the Week