A Nevada man who wore a legally concealed weapon to the movies alarmed fellow patrons when he accidentally shot himself in the buttocks. Police say the unidentified man, whom they found at a hospital, told them he was adjusting the seat when the weapon fell and discharged. He apologized out loud, but several moviegoers called cops, reporting gunfire.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- In defense of family dinner
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
Subscribe to the Week