Matthew Ricali of Charlotte, N.C., wears a T-shirt with a doctored image of Mitt Romney made up to look like Gene Simmons of the rock band Kiss. Ricali was one of some 7,000 people attending an Aug. 12 Romney-Ryan campaign event at the NASCAR Technical institute, which is celebrating its 10-year anniversary.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 28, 2014
- What Ann Coulter and atheist Richard Dawkins have in common
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
Subscribe to the Week