Matthew Ricali of Charlotte, N.C., wears a T-shirt with a doctored image of Mitt Romney made up to look like Gene Simmons of the rock band Kiss. Ricali was one of some 7,000 people attending an Aug. 12 Romney-Ryan campaign event at the NASCAR Technical institute, which is celebrating its 10-year anniversary.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How I lost all my money
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
Subscribe to the Week