atthew Ricali of Charlotte, N.C., wears a T-shirt with a doctored image of Mitt Romney made up to look like Gene Simmons of the rock band Kiss. Ricali was one of some 7,000 people attending an Aug. 12 Romney-Ryan campaign event at the NASCAR Technical institute, which is celebrating its 10-year anniversary.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- How Lululemon went sour
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- The irresponsibly stupid and dangerous camouflage patterns of the U.S. military
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- The secret world of cargo ships
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
Subscribe to the Week