uring a three-day campaign bus tour, President Obama has breakfast on Aug. 15 with three Iowa veterans — Amanda Irish, Jake Krapfi, and Terry Phillips — at Riley's Cafe and Catering in Cedar Rapids. Obama ordered two eggs, hash browns, fruit, and orange juice. He drolly downplayed the stir his presence was causing in the diner: "Don't mind these people," the president joked, gesturing at the Iowans sitting across from him. "Try to enjoy your breakfast."
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- 7 gender options
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
Subscribe to the Week