While Republicans have officially embraced Mitt Romney as their presidential nominee at their Tampa convention, Dems in North Carolina line up loyally to receive credentials to hear President Obama's acceptance speech at their own convention, unfolding in Charlotte beginning Sept. 4.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
- The danger of the Democrats' lack of desperation
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week