he Bang lamp ($299) from Bitplay is "as useful as the Clapper, but much cooler and more fun." Instead of clapping your hands to turn this sleek, modern-looking light on and off, you aim a pistol-shaped remote control toward it and pull the trigger. "Not only does your sharpshootin' shut the lamp off, it knocks the shade to the side as if you've hit the mark." Pull the trigger a second time and the shade goes back into place as the bulb lights. You can also practice your long range: The remote works at distances up to 49 feet. Source: Gizmag.com
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- Battle in a blizzard
- Did God have a wife?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why U.S. and British spies have moles in World of Warcraft
- The secrets of happy families
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
Subscribe to the Week