The ball's in your court
Mitt Romney's family celebrates his formal GOP nomination — and more revealing moments on the trail
After Mitt Romney accepted the Republican presidential nomination during the final day of the party's convention in Tampa on Aug. 30, members of his family enjoyed some of the 12,000 balloons that rained down inside the giant arena.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week