he Secret Service is investigating a billboard created by a Texas man that says, "Pray for Obama/Psalms 109:8." That verse reads, "Let his days be few, and let another take his office." Milton Neitsch Jr. says the sign means "exactly what it says," and says he's surprised it generated any controversy. He plans to replace it with a sign reading, "Vote for the American."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 18 books to read in 2014
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week