The Secret Service is investigating a billboard created by a Texas man that says, "Pray for Obama/Psalms 109:8." That verse reads, "Let his days be few, and let another take his office." Milton Neitsch Jr. says the sign means "exactly what it says," and says he's surprised it generated any controversy. He plans to replace it with a sign reading, "Vote for the American."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The week's best photojournalism
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- Saudi Arabia is trying to sabotage America's shale oil boom
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
Subscribe to the Week