The Secret Service is investigating a billboard created by a Texas man that says, "Pray for Obama/Psalms 109:8." That verse reads, "Let his days be few, and let another take his office." Milton Neitsch Jr. says the sign means "exactly what it says," and says he's surprised it generated any controversy. He plans to replace it with a sign reading, "Vote for the American."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
Subscribe to the Week