he Secret Service is investigating a billboard created by a Texas man that says, "Pray for Obama/Psalms 109:8." That verse reads, "Let his days be few, and let another take his office." Milton Neitsch Jr. says the sign means "exactly what it says," and says he's surprised it generated any controversy. He plans to replace it with a sign reading, "Vote for the American."
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- The secrets of happy families
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- President Obama snapped a selfie during Nelson Mandela's memorial service
- Why America's new love affair with saving is not great economic news
- Do Americans still believe in the American Dream?
Subscribe to the Week