Republican VP nominee Paul Ryan serves lasagna during a lunch with firefighters in Oak Creek, Wis., on Sept. 11, 2012. The Oak Creek fire station is in Ryan's congressional district, where he's seeking re-election and spending millions on ads while simultaneously running with Mitt Romney on the national ticket.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week