epublican VP nominee Paul Ryan serves lasagna during a lunch with firefighters in Oak Creek, Wis., on Sept. 11, 2012. The Oak Creek fire station is in Ryan's congressional district, where he's seeking re-election and spending millions on ads while simultaneously running with Mitt Romney on the national ticket.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week