pulent Items' Waterproof Pool Table ($6,500) is one of the "craziest home decor pieces we've ever seen." The billiards table has a traditional slate top, but is finished with completely weather-resistant materials so that it can be installed in your swimming pool or even a courtyard fountain. Each table is made to order and constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum. If you'd rather not have it hogging space in the pool, just have it set up on the lawn. "Playing a quick game of nine-ball in the rain or snow is never a problem." Source: MSN
- The man who sued his wife for birthing an ugly baby
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Why Common Core may not fix our kids' problems with math
Subscribe to the Week