Opulent Items' Waterproof Pool Table ($6,500) is one of the "craziest home decor pieces we've ever seen." The billiards table has a traditional slate top, but is finished with completely weather-resistant materials so that it can be installed in your swimming pool or even a courtyard fountain. Each table is made to order and constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum. If you'd rather not have it hogging space in the pool, just have it set up on the lawn. "Playing a quick game of nine-ball in the rain or snow is never a problem." Source: MSN
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week