During a campaign stop at Virginia's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond International Raceway in early September, Mitt Romney signs a car with a "Romney/Ryan '12" logo. The race itself was delayed by rain, preventing Romney from being able to shout the customary, "Drivers, start your engines!" call that he had planned.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Israel's quiet doomsday submarines are almost ready
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week