A Georgia woman is being sued by her local homeowners association for painting her 4-year-old granddaughter's spacious playhouse shades of pink and purple. While the organization's rules dictate that a shed or garage must be painted the same color as the house itself, homeowner Becky Rogers-Peck contends that a playhouse is not the same as a shed. "The general reaction is, 'Are you kidding me?'" she told TODAY.com. "They're suing you over a pink playhouse?"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
Subscribe to the Week