olice in Prince George's County, Md., are setting up security cameras to monitor their speeding cameras. Six of the speeding cameras have been vandalized, burned, and shot by angry motorists — which police said resulted in a "loss of safety for the community." There were no immediate plans for preventing security cameras from also being shot.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How Lululemon went sour
- The executioners' lament
- 7 gender options
- The hotel of enlightenment
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week